1. Information collected
As with the vast majority of Web servers, our one automatically creates log files for each visitor who accesses our sites. These access logs allow us to make our site more useful to our visitors. The access log can record a visitors name, phone number if they have entered this data in the relevant fields.The log files may also contain some or all of the following information:
- The date of the visit
- The time and length of the visit
- The path taken through the Web site
- The browser being used
- A list of files downloaded or viewed
- The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the machine accessing our Web site
- Any errors encountered
2. Your Information and how it is Used
Primarily, we provide a service to you collecting basic contact details. Our primary goal in collecting personally identifiable information is to provide you, the user, with a high quality service, i.e. quickly responding to your online query. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
- At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfil that request relating to our services. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
- Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
- We have the right to notify you of changes to our website or services that could affect our service to you.
- Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
3. Who has access to the information?
Information submitted by you is stored on securely. Any details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use. Except as described below, Lalloo & Company Solicitors will not disclose any individually identifiable information about its users to any third party without first receiving that users permission. As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data.
4. Contact Us – mailto: email@example.com
5. Acceptance of Privacy Statement
For free legal advice call our Personal Injury Solicitors
We take calls 24/7